Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to see inside your purse.

I came across this blog today and had a great idea. CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I'm sure you'll agree its a wonderful idea. Nobody has nothin' on what MOPS moms have in their purses. Let's do our own MOPS version. Who wants to play?

Empty the contents of your purse and photograph them and send them to me. (Me being Michele, in case you have no idea who writes this blog.) My email address is staples underscore michele AT yahoo DOT com. (Have you ever wondered why people spell out their email address? Apparently if you write it like a normal email address spamers can get your address. Aren't you glad you have me around?) I will then post them here on our blog for all the MOPS moms to see. There may be a prize for the most outrageous contents.

On your marks, get set, GO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR PURSE NOW! If you don't I might loose my sanity. It's the last few weeks before school starts and my kids might be driving me crazy. My sanity is counting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment