Thursday, December 30, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Where : ABQ Playroom -located at Paseo and Ventura, next to Jinja.
The cost is $5/child, under 18 months is FREE.
You will not need a membership to come play for that day.
You can bring any children, there is stuff for kids up to about 10yrs old.
You can bring a small snack for your kids if you wish, there is a room in the back where they allow food and drink.
This will be a fun time to reconnect with all the moms and kiddos after the busy holiday season. We hope to see you there!
Check out their website for more info!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Okay…in no special order:
1. $12 Obnoxiously Yellow Emergency Purse from Target.
2. Flip Flop Ribbon (because I have daughters and one never knows when you need to ‘fancy them up’)
3. Fidget Toy (because I have a hard time keeping still in church and this enables me to listen)
4. Reading Glasses (because I am in my mid-forties and reading glasses are now a mandatory accessory)
5. Little Red Bag (that holds many of the odds and ends that are scattered around the photo)
6. ‘Popsicles’ (if you don’t know why, I can’t help you)
8. Various Receipts…dinner out, gas, unmentionables…
11. Wallet (for easy location within obviously overstuffed purse)
12. Bottled Water (one never knows when you’re going to need to ration)
13. Baggie of Hair Stuff (again, I have daughters)
14. Hair Putter-Upper (I’ve no idea what that thing is called)
15. Fresh Wipes Packet (see reason for #6)
17. Seam Ripper (you’d be surprised how often this comes in handy
18. Tweezerman…the BOMB of tweezers!
19. Organic Ginger Chapstick
20. Sample Lip Glosses…thanks, mom
22. Penny Stamped at Aquarium (it is wrong to spend fifty cents to have a penny stamped. But it’s still cool)
23. Hair Clips
24. Fake Diamond Earrings
25. Ear Plugs
27. Assorted pencils, pens, eraser
28. Sharpies. A mother must NEVER travel w/out these
29. Gas Reliever (see explanation #4 and exchange Reading Glasses for Gas Reliever)
30. Skin Glue (a MUST for the winter…obviously I don’t frequently change out my purse – or at least the Little Red Bag)
32. Pill Box (filled w/all sorts of goodies)
33. Newman’s Own Organic Ginger Mints
35. Blackberry (currently ringing…but I was too involved to answer it)
36. ***Sadly, my sunglasses were on my head when I took this…or they would’ve been in their usual spot amidst my junk.
(I knew I could count on Denise Y to have some awesome stuff in her purse! All the cool moms' have gas reliever. P.s. I can't believe your purse holds all that stuff!)