Friday, October 8, 2010

Fun Fall ideas for MOM's!

Fall is in the air! The most wonderful time of the year. Do you have your fall decorations out? Do you decorate for fall?

I found some super cute stuff on the Internet this week and thought I'd share. If you don't follow blogs you should! If you love to craft and want some cheap and fun ideas, there are blogs for that! If you like to sew there are so many easy pattern free ideas on blogs. Anyways: Here are my finds for the week:

kevin and amanda blog: She has free handwriting fonts you can download and great recipes. Click here to go to a fun glitter pumpkin tutorial on her site!


The Graphics Fairy: This is one of my favorite blogs! She has free vintage graphics. I'm kind of an old fashion girl and have used some of her stuff on digital stuff I've designed. You could print these out and use them at home for kids crafts. Click here for her blog.

MADE: My favorite sewing/inspiration blog! Click HERE to go to her blog!

Four blogs is enough, don't you think? It's not like our kids will let us stay very long on the computer anyways, right?

Love, ME
The weirdo person behind the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment