Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scrapbook craft

For those of you, like me, who didn't finish the scrapbook craft, here are the instructions! Sorry it's taken me so long to post the instructions.

This is what the front should look like.

This is what the inside should look like. This is where I left off after Mops craft time.

There should be two ribbons in the bag. You are supposed to feed them through the holes on the top of the picture pages.


Like so! Except I'm not an extra special bow maker. So mine is just a knot.

Then you glue your picture pages to the inside of the book, like so.
These are page tabs. Scroll down to next picture to see where they go.


Glue them in place in stepping stone fashion, like so. Next, all you have to do is glue pictures to each picture page and you are done!

Thank you Lisa for such a wonderful craft idea. I loved this one and it's probably going to be a gift for a grandparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment