- The play date for this month with be Gravity Park.
- Moms' Night Out this month will be a craft night.
- The Shepherding a Child's Heart Bible study started last week. But it isn't too late to sign up if you are interested! It is free (other than the book), and childcare is provided.
- Mom of the Day gift included a cake mix, cake tester, and spreading spatula that went to one lucky mom in attendance.
- Our winter service project is the CareNet Baby Bottle Campaign. Fill the baby bottles with change, and bring back to our second meeting in March!
- We could still use some volunteers for childcare at our steering team meetings. Remember you can bring your own kids, and you get two meetings free for helping!
- We will need at least four new moms for the steering team next year! If you are interested, talk with any of the current steering team members.
- Verse: Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
- Five Things to Do to Determine if You Are Called:
- HUMBLE your heart before the Lord.
- EXAMINE your life experiences and current circumstances.
- APPLY your gifts, talents, and abilities.
- READ, study, and pray God's Word.
- TRUST in God's perfect timing and in His answers.
Our next meeting is February 19th! We hope to see you there.